Join us in building a New Century of Service for veterans of the past present
DAV is a nonprofit organization with a 100-year history of serving America’s disabled veterans and their families—from helping them access a full range of available benefits to providing employment resources and fighting on their behalf on Capitol Hill.
As we move into our next century of service, our organization is working
to become more efficient and effective than ever before.
To accomplish that, we’ve constructed a new national headquarters in the Greater Cincinnati area where DAV’s professional community, member leaders and supporters can gather to collaborate, strategize and execute on behalf of our nation’s heroes. By pledging your support, you can make a significant impact in connecting the veteran and nonveteran communities and help us improve the lives of past, present and future generations of American veterans
Building Our New Century of Service Campaign
DAV is launching a $25 million campaign to support this innovative and collaborative facility, a home base designed to meet the evolving needs of veterans and to create the most effective community of staff, volunteers and supporters who will work diligently every day.
Our New Building Will Provide:
- EFFICIENCY that will allow us to grow the impact of DAV’s mission.
- CONNECTIVITY between DAV staff and its supporters and partners.
- ABILITY to have onsite meetings, trainings and events.
- OPPORTUNITY for collaboration across DAV teams.
- VISIBILITY of DAV to local veterans and prospective community partners.
- TRAINING space to prepare DAV leaders and advocates to execute the mission.